Paytm Wallet App is the Digital payment platform, Paytm has rolled out its services for Android, iOS, and Windows users that allow them to make online and offline payments and even send money to their bank accounts, another Paytm account and family and friends using a single platform. It is the widely used digital wallet that enables the users to make payments without using cash or debit cards.
Paytm Wallet App Download for Android, iPhone & PC:
It allows recharging of mobile, DTH and Data Cards and even making payments for utility bills and more. Many Indians are now downloading the Paytm App to make online payments and send money using their Android, Windows and iOS Smartphone. For those who want to know How to Send Money from Paytm App, there are different ways to send money using this digital platform and all the methods are separately explained below.
How to Send Money From Paytm Wallet App Offline?
Recently, Paytm has announced a toll-free number (1800-1800-1234) to allow the merchants and customers to pay and send money instantly from Paytm wallet App download apk without using internet connectivity. Users can recharge mobile phones and pay for their purchase using Paytm App without using internet connection. This step has been taken to empower millions of non-Smartphone users to go cashless without using Smartphone.
- To use the service, the merchant or the customer needs to register with their mobile number with the Paytm and create a four-digit Paytm PIN.
- To send money offline, the users need to enter the recipient’s mobile number followed by the amount and the Paytm PIN
- Through this process, they can send and transfer money from their Paytm Wallet without using internet connection.
Send Money from Paytm wallet App to Another Paytm Account?
To send money from your Paytm Wallet to another Paytm account, you need to follow simple steps.
- Launch your Paytm App on your mobile
- On the home screen, you will see the option to send and receive money
- Click the Send and Receive Money Button
- Add the number of the recipient followed by the amount you intend o send
- Now click the send button and you are done
It is that’s simple to send money from your Paytm Wallet to another.
How to Send Money from Paytm Wallet App to Bank Account?
Sending money from your Paytm App to Bank Account is a breeze indeed. To send money to the bank account you need internet connectivity and the Paytm App installed on your mobile device. You can download the Paytm App from the Play Store or from the website of Paytm directly. If you already have the application installed on your device, you can directly jump to the step of sending or transferring money to your bank account using Paytm App.
- Launch the Paytm App and Sign into your account
- On home screen, you will see the option of money transfer
- Click the option and enter the bank account details in which you want to transfer the money using Paytm App
- Now click the Send Button and within a matter of seconds the money from your Paytm Wallet will be deducted and credited to the bank account you have entered
Paytm App can also send money to another Paytm Account from both the application and website of Paytm. But, users without Smartphone can use the offline option to make payments and send money using Paytm App. Apart from sending and transferring money, the Paytm App download allows you to do many other things, like shopping, recharging, booking tickets of cinema and buses and more.