Paytm Customer Care After demonetization in India, many people have turned their head towards digital money and hence applications like Paytm have emerged to be a sure success in the Indian marketplace. If you face any issue regarding the services you may contact Paytm through its Paytm Customer Care Number Toll Free Number India.
Paytm is the most widely used application in India for shopping, recharging and do lot many things online. But, in some situation, you may face difficulty using the application and there are also instances where money gets deducted from your wallet but no recharge or purchasing is done. In such situations, people search for Paytm Customer Care Number Toll Free Number India to resolve the issues by talking with the customer care executives and raising complaints online. If you are also amongst those people facing difficulty in using the services then read on to know the contact details of this mobile application.
Paytm Customer Care Number Toll Free Number India:
Paytm is the largest e-commerce portal in India today that allows people do lot many things online ranging from recharging to bill payments, shopping to booking tickets and more. It was started in the year 2010 and initially the application was only offering DTH recharging and mobile recharging facilities with bill payment services to Indian consumers. Recently the online application has started offering some of the great services like bus ticket booking and more. People can even book hotel rooms, food and do shopping online through this online application. It has more than 100 million registered users and records over 60 million orders monthly. Below you will come across with the updates regarding the Paytm Customer Care Number Toll Free Number India.
Contact Details of Paytm
Since Paytm offers a variety of services today ranging from shopping to ticket bookings, recharge, bus and movie ticket booking, and more, the Paytm Customer Care Number Toll Free Number India is different for each service. So, you need to ensure that you are dialing the right number to reach the right customer support team for online resolution and support. The company has established different customer support numbers for different types of categories it deals in.
- Paytm Customer Support Number – +91 9643979797
- Paytm Toll Free Recharge Customer Care Number – 1800-1800-1234 and 0120-3062244
- Toll Free Number for Bus Ticketing Related Enquires – +91 9555123123
- Customer Care for Shopping Related Quires – +91 120 3062244
- For all Common Queries – 0120 3062244
Customer Support Number for Specific Cities in India
- Paytm Headquarters Contact Number – +91 120 4770770
- Bangalore Office Customer Care Number – +91 80 41237197
- Mumbai Regional Office Customer Care Number – +91 22 26133197
- Chennai Regional Office Customer Care Number – +91 44 24350197
- Paytm Customer Care Number New Delhi – +91 9643979797
- Kolkata Customer Care Number – +91 33 40005197
- Toll-Free Number for India – 0120 3062244
These were some of the numbers that will help you to reach the customer support team of Paytm and resolve all your issues immediately.