Paytm App Download: For a quite some time now, the Paytm App has been the popular and widely used application in India as far as online recharging and transaction are concerned. This application got the prime attention especially after the demonetization in India which helped many Indians to make online payments and carry out their daily expenses and transactions using this mobile application. Be it a DTH recharge or mobile recharge or making online payments of bills and purchases, Paytm App always
Be it a DTH recharge or mobile recharge or making online payments of bills and purchases, Paytm App always remains the top choice of Indians today owing to its faster processing, easy to use a platform, better payment system, and free coupons. It has become the popular option in India not only for recharging mobiles, Data Cards and DTH but also for shopping both offline and online.
Paytm App Download For Android and Windows Phones:
Lots of new features are integrated into the app to make life convenient and transactions easier for the users. From booking online buses and trains to paying gas bills at petrol pumps and more, the online wallet really makes life easier and faster than ever before. Lots of new features are integrated into the app to make life convenient and transactions easier for the users.
Book online buses and trains to paying gas bills at petrol pumps and more, the online wallet really makes life easier and faster than ever before. Paytm App Download has successfully crossed the thirty million target in just a few years and it is becoming the secure and safe online wallet for all Indians.
How Does Paytm App Works?
- First, you need to follow the Paytm App Download procedure to download the application from the Play Store
- Register your mobile number and email ID along with a password
- You will receive OTP on the registered mobile number which you need to enter to complete the registration
- Now you need to transfer money from your account or cards to the paytm wallet so that you can use it for both offline and online transactions
- To load money you have to click the “Add Money” button on the home screen and load as many money as you want into your online wallet.
What is Paytm Wallet?
Paytm Wallet is the digital payment instrument that can be used to transfer money from bank account or credit card to your Paytm account so that you can use it for future transactions through Paytm App. You need to carry out the Paytm App Download processes and create an account using your mobile number and email ID and start transferring cash to your online wallet. Users are allowed to add up to Rs. 10,000 in a month in their Paytm Wallet and to increase the limit users are required to complete KYC (Know Your Customer) process. After completing the KYC norms the users can add up to 1 Lakh into their Paytm Wallet.
Paytm App Offline Payments Possible:
Yes, it is possible to make offline payments using Paytm App, even without the internet. To make offline payments, the retailers must accept payment via Paytm App. To make the payments offline users need to either scan the QR code or use the bar codes and receive OTP to make the payments offline. You need to choose the “Pay and Send” option on the home screen of the application and choose between bar codes or QR codes and get the OTP to authorize the offline payments at any retail store.
Benefits of Paytm App Download:
There are many benefits that users can avail if they decide to go for Paytm App Download. Some of the benefits include:
- paytm is simple and quick to download and register
- It is free mobile app
- It offers quick recharge for mobiles, utility bills and even for shopping from paytm website or other retailers
- paytm supports both offline and online transactions
- Paytm regularly offers exciting and alluring offers and coupons that can be redeemed while shopping online or making payments using Paytm
- With promo codes, users can avail great discounts and cashback
- It case of refunds, users can get the refunds credited into their wallet which can be used later on for other payments
- Users can enjoy the benefits of discount shopping at Paytm Website
Paytm App Download for Android Users:
All android users need to follow simple Paytm App For Android Download process. They can either download the application online from Paytm website or get the application directly from the Play Store. To download the application the users need to follow certain steps.
- Firstly, they need to download the Paytm APK Application either from website or Play Store
- Now they need to install the downloaded application on their mobile device
- After the installation is over, a shortcut icon of Paytm will be created to the home screen and menu list of the device
- Users need to launch the Paytm App and complete the registration process
- To register the users need to provide their mobile number and email ID
- One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile number which you need to enter to complete the registration process
- Now you have to add money to your Paytm Wallet and start making online payments, offline transactions and recharging mobile and DTH for free
Paytm App Download for iOS:
The process of Paytm App for iOS remains the same as Android users, but the source for downloading the app changes from Play Store to iTunes. iOS users need to download the application from Apple iTunes and install the application on the mobile device to enjoy recharging mobiles and making online payments through Paytm.
- The iOS users need to download the Paytm App from iTunes
- After downloading then need to install the application on their Apple devices
- Shortcut icon of Paytm will be created on the home screen
- Now you have to launch the application and complete the registration process
- You will receive the OTP after entering your mobile number and email ID while registering
- Enter the TOP you have received to complete the registration process
- After completing the registration you have to add money to your online wallet
- Now you can start recharging Data Card, DTH, and Mobiles and also make online payments after completing Paytm App Download
How Safe is Paytm App Download:
Paytm App Download is the safest and secured platform for all your online and offline transactions and recharges and to support this claim there are many evidences and proofs. Since online transactions are posing a huge risk for some time now, people are hesitating to make use of online wallets for transactions. They believe that frauds can occur with them and their accounts can be hacked. But, this is not the case with Paytm App as there are many positive reasons that make Paytm App safe and secure for online transactions.
- Paytm App is online mobile wallet that is approved by Reserve Bank of India
- Presently, the application has more than 100 million registered users across the country
- Paytm services millions of mobile apps for payments and this creates more trust for this application
- You can also consider the experience of shopping with it. Paytm App Download allows you to make payments for utility bills, cinema ticket booking, bus ticket booking and more
- It also allows you to make bookings from third party website and make payments using paytm wallet
- You can even shop around online and offline and make payments using Paytm Wallet, this eliminates the burden of carrying cash and plastic money
Well, it is undeniable fact that Paytm App Download is a worthwhile choice for all payments and online transactions, users can safely make payments and do shopping both online and offline without worrying about carrying plastic money or cash along with them. They simply need to ensure that their Paytm Wallet is loaded with enough money to enjoy shopping and recharging mobiles using the App. So, continue living a completely digital life with Paytm App.